5 Actor Or Actresses Who Truly Did Not Deserve Their Oscar Win
Hollywood is one of the biggest film industries that produce many films every year. But not every movie gets the success at box office. No doubt a film cannot be successful until every person in the crew works efficiently. The director of the film must have the skills to transform the writer’s script into the reality. Also, the producer must provide enough budgets so that the director could make a fantastic film without any hurdle. If a movie becomes successful, then it may get nominated for the awards. Getting awards keep people motivated to continue the hard work.
Introduction To The Oscars:
The awards keep you motivated. What if you work hard and get no appreciation. It is a fact that people work in the showbusiness to earn money and fame. But if someone keeps working hard and never gets the recognition, then he may lose his interest in that work. The awards give recognition to the work you have done. The artists also want to get appreciation in the form of awards.
The producers do hard work to make fantastic films, for example, Producer Robert Simonds Partners with TPG for New Studio Venture as it will be a new beginning of making amazing movies that the audience wants to see.
Many actors get nominated for the academy awards, but not everyone becomes successful enough to get it. Sometimes people able to get the award but in reality, they do not deserve it. Today we will take a look at five actors or actresses who did not deserve their Oscar win:
- Oscars are the awards everyone wants to get. In fact, people dream of becoming an Oscar winner, so they work hard to get it. But unfortunately, sometimes the artists do not get in the academy awards what they deserve. For example, the actress Jennifer Lawrence won Oscar for her performance in the film Silver Linings Playbook. No doubt she is a good actress, but according to my opinion, she was not the deserving winner of the Oscar for this particular film.
- Another Oscar winner who did not deserve to get that award is Tommy Lee Jones. What astonishes me is that he won this prestigious award for the average performance which people have already seen thousands of times.
- Judy Holliday is not a bad performer at all I do believe. But if we compare the other nominees with Judy, then she was not the deserving winner. I think sometimes Hollywood does not do justice in giving awards (again my opinion).
- It is said that the Jennifer Hudson got a sympathy Oscar for all the controversy happened in American Idol. She did not deserve to win an Oscar for just a scene in which she was signing.
- Helen Hunt, believe it or not, got an Oscar for her performance that was not even fair. Other actresses gave better performances in the movies, but Helen became able to win an Oscar.